On Saturday, May 4, our community will come together to support the Seaside ALS United Walk at the Seaside Heights Boardwalk.
The Walk is ALS United Mid-Atlantic's largest fundraising event. Because of generous contributions from people like you, our organization can offer truly extraordinary patient care, second to none. Throughout 2023, ALS United delivered a full range of care services programs to enhance the quality of life for individuals and families impacted by ALS. We are unique in that no other ALS organization in our region serves patients in such a comprehensive way.
Every single person knows that their reach is far greater than the miles they walk. It extends to all ALS families, friends, and colleagues.
So, keep on walking. Keep on raising money and keep your positive attitude.
Together, we will make a difference, one step at a time.
Our ALS United Mid-Atlantic Staff is here to help! For questions about registration, fundraising, or event details, please contact Taylor Montgomery at Taylor@alsmidatlantic.org or 215-664-4143.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Kerry Braun at Kerry@alsmidatlantic.org.
About Event Day
- Join a Team -- If you are joining an existing team that a friend started, you can search for your team and register yourself here.
- Start a Team-- If you plan to captain a new (or new to 2024) team, get started here.
- Join as an Individual -- If you are signing up on your own, you can get started here.
Participants who raise $100 by Wednesday, April 17, will receive a Walk t-shirt. 2024 ALS United Walk t-shirts will only be awarded to individual fundraisers, not teams or donors.
Here is a few ways to raise $100 in a week:
- Each day, ask a different person to donate $20.
- Donate $20 to your fundraiser. Then ask three friends to donate $10, two relatives to donate $20, and a neighbor to donate $10.
If you prefer to participate in the ALS United Walk as a virtual participant, you are still a part of our community of hope.
- Be sure to register as a virtual participant for free!
- Customize your participant page by sharing your story and telling the world why you walk. (There are also a lot of great tools you can leverage in your participant center!)
- Recruit others to join you to support our ALS community.
- Start your fundraising today! Send an email or a text to your friends and loved ones, start a Facebook fundraiser from your participant center, or find a creative way to involve your friends and family as we unite against ALS.